Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ain't That Funny

" It’s been awhile since you came around
Now ya wanna see what’s goin’ down
Tryin’ to tell me why ya want my time
Tryin’ to tell me how I’m on your mind
See it never had to be this way
You should of never played the games you played
Now I’m seein’ that you’re kinda lame
Knowin how the situation change..."
-J-LO


Day 4 guys... I gotta be honest about this, I didn't really think I'd get past day 2 so I'm really feeling good about myself ::pats self on back::

I'm entering my first weekend without love and I can't help but chuckle a little when I think about how foolish love is or has been with me... My soundtrack las led me to J-Lo and although I've never considered myself her number one fan I do think that the lyrics describe perfectly what a phone convo between love and myself at this point if that were possible...
In looking over the past and coming to epiphany #1 I think I've gotten past the anger stage and now I'm like ok you got me good for a long time but now who looks foolish?
Every cause needs an advocate right? And each deity a loyal servant right? Well love just lost both... It's to the point where some people have said that my newfound rehab from love has led them to question love as well... This wasn't my intention but after hearing that I can't help but think... It is kind of funny and they say laughter is the best medicine :)

We'll just say this is my form of methodone for my time in rehab...

I'll take a couple of converts for the dark side and I'll consider it reparations for all I've gone through...




Until the next song plays...
- Jazz

No comments: